Before developing our Pilots Loss of Licence cover, we looked at what is currently available to the market. We believe we have obtained the most encompassing cover with less restriction on acceptance than what is currently available. Furthermore our Policy can be held by a Corporation (such as an Airline) of any size, a Superannuation Fund or an individual.
The application process is simple, we only ask questions to facilitate easy acceptance of risk.
- Receive payments during deprivation of income, due to loss of licence
- Specially designed insurance packages for pilots and the unique risks you face
- Deal with an open and honest team, and not a computer system
- A simple, straight-forward claims process
- Receive an individualised plan, tailored for you and your needs
- Peace of mind
The Policy will pay the Scheduled Benefit:
- Due to Loss of Licence as a result of Bodily Injury or Illness
- Due to Loss of Licence as a result of Disablement after expiry of the waiting period
- Due to Loss of Licence as a result of Bodily Injury or Illness upon diagnosis of a Critical Illness
- Due to Loss of Licence as a result of persons becoming Disabled as a result of a Classified Illness
- If an Insured Person dies by Accidental Death the maximum Benefit on the agreed schedule will be paid